Friday, July 23, 2010

Gym (level-up)

I have tried many different types of exercises but it doesn’t work.
û swimming at Sarawak club (I don’t like to bathe there)
û jogging in Stutong (need to depend on weather)
û joining hip hop class (not suitable for me)

Finally, I decided to join gym because of
Ø available times
Ø many different types of classes
Ø available equipments
Ø exercise in luxurious air conditioned environment, with qualified trainers

After going regularly with my sisters, Irene and Judy for a few months in a row, I'm starting to notice some benefits then people usually associate with working out.
ü time to relax
ü reduce weight
ü stray fit and healthy
ü formulate a routine

Nike shoes provide comfortable fit and durable rubber out sole for great traction





4 comments:

  1. join my blog. learn how to write in BM. Join your blog to learn how to write smart in english. tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! Exercise can bring healthy and fit body! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singalautmetro, ok, but my English might be a bit of grammatical mistakes.

    ReplyDelete