Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Limited Edition 2011 Longchamp

yeah:) finally, i got my special limited edition longchamp total bag in navy blue. Judy's friend who was very kind helping me brought all the way from Spain. but i have finance problems and no able to purchese it. so, My four sisters decided brought for me as a birthday present. i love it so much. Nice Priscilla said she still wanna buy sth for me in actual birthday date. hehe.. Actually, i am searching for this longchamp one month ago when i was in KL. But there was not available in retail stores pavillion, KL.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and big! Hope u like it and enjoy using it at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amee :)
    Thanks Priscilla, yup, I m using it to school everyday. The side is bigger than Irene previous longchamp bag. It was very suitable for me as I can put a lot of things inside :)

    ReplyDelete