Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally!

I really have fun, happy and unforgettable Holidays with my family, friends and bf. All holidays mood already gone! Finally, i start my degree on August. The stress just automatically coming back to me again. My dad start complaints about my tuition fees is too expensive. Its cost RM8250 per semester. This is due to the fact that crazy Swinburne increase the payment of tuition every year. When my dad gives the payment of cheque to me today. Its really give me a lot of pressure that i need to put more and more effort to pass the all exams.

This semester is a bit of different about learning and timing. My timetable is short for lectures and tutorials. I am taking four subject(microeconomic, accounting for managers, organisation for managers and business law). For beginning, i feel relax and sleepy sitting in the lecture hall just like sitting in a cinema. but sometime i really caught no ball what my accounting lecture was said. He names Mr Taher, i dunno where he from. but his pronunciation really hard to understand compare to other lecturers.

Anyway "THINK POSITIVE". i m getting near and near to my goal:)

2 comments: